What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at our 5 locations on campus. Meal Plans include Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Student ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to The Ponce Dining Hall and 1 swipe per day for our meal exchange program at the P.O.D Marketplace in Abare Hall.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any Flagler College Dining Services location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal ExchangeYou may use one Meal Swipe per day at the P.O.D Marketplace in Abare Hall. The Meal Swipe includes one sandwich, salad or snack and a beverage from our meal plan case along with a select bag of chips or a piece of fresh fruit.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Dedicated Vegan Station in The Ponce Dining Hall
- To-go meals: Unlimited Meal Plan Holders may sign out a to-go box when you swipe in at The Ponce.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On our Flagler Dining Website once you link your Student ID
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in The Ponce Dining Hall, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars!