Adjacent to Ponce de Leon Hall is The Ponce Dining Hall which is breathtaking in sweep of size, proportions, elegance and beauty. A grand staircase of marble with onyx risers leads from the Rotunda to The Ponce Dining Hall. The rectangular hall features rich oak pillars that support a great dome and is flanked by curved venido rooms. Two hundred lions’ heads with light bulbs in their mouths encircle this magnificent space.
- An all-you-care-to-eat dining facility, The Ponce Dining Hall offers multiple serving stations including: Vegan, Home Line, Grill, Pizza, Deli, Mongolian, Salad Bar, Smoothie, Cereal, Ice Cream and Dessert, Beverage and Coffee plus an Omelet Bar on weekday mornings.
- There are special events and promotions held at The Ponce Dining Hall throughout the semester. Our upcoming fall events include: Fall BBQ Festival, Oktoberfest, Halloween Sweet Treats, International Foods Week, a Winter Holiday Feast and more!
- We work with local produce distributors to ensure all of the produce used in the Dining Hall is fresh (never frozen) as well as sustainable. Currently around 25% of the produce we use is locally grown.
- All the fish used in The Ponce Dining Hall is sustainably sourced and when possible, locally sourced.
The Ponce Dining Hall offers a wide variety of Vegan and Vegetarian options and has a dedicated Vegan Station.
- We will also cater to any dietary restrictions including students who are lactose or gluten intolerant as well as any religious food restrictions or just taste preference. Any menu item here can be customized to meet the needs of any student.
- We have a full service bakery in the kitchen where everything from cakes, to cookies, to pastries, are baked fresh daily.
- All of our eggs served at The Ponce Dining Hall are cage free.
Regular Door Price(Tax Included)
Dining Dollar Price(Tax Included)
Faculty and Staff Price(Tax Included)
Due to ongoing supply chain disruptions requiring ingredient substitutions, allergen and ingredient information on menu boards, recipe cards, and website may not be current. If you or someone in your party has a food allergy, please contact a food service manager, chef or dietitian on site.
74 King Street
St. Augustine, FL 32084