- Mon - Fri7:00AM - 10:00AM
- Sun8:00AM - 10:00AM
- Mon - Fri11:00AM - 1:30PM
- Sat - Sun11:00AM - 1:00PM
- Mon - Thu5:00PM - 8:00PM
- Fri4:30PM - 7:00PM
- Sat5:00PM - 7:00PM
- Sun4:00PM - 7:00PM
Adjacent to Ponce de Leon Hall is the Dining Hall which is breathtaking in sweep of size, appointments, proportions, elegance and beauty. A grand staircase of marble with onyx risers leads from the Rotunda to the Dining Hall. The rectangular hall features rich oak pillars that support a great dome and is flanked by curved venido rooms. Two hundred lions’ heads with light bulbs in their mouths encircle this magnificent space.
• An all you care to eat dining facility, the Dining hall offers 10 different serving stations including: Chef's Plate, Pizza & Pasta, Expo, Omelets, Deli, Mongolian, Produce Market, Vegetarian, Cereal, Ice Cream, and Dessert.
• There are four special events/promotions held in the Dining Hall each month. Some of these include: Wing Fest, The great Chili Cook-off, Ice Cream Socials, Breakfast for Dinner, and Steak Night.
• We work with local produce distributors to ensure all of the produce used in the Dining Hall is fresh (never frozen) as well as sustainable. Currently around 25% of the produce we use is locally grown.
• All the fish used in the Dining Hall is sustainable (purchased and farmed locally from Mayport, Florida).
• The Dining Hall offers a wide variety of Vegetarian and even Vegan options upon request. No less than 80% of all the produce used at the Vegetarian Station is organic
• We will also cater to any dietary restrictions including students who are lactose or gluten intolerant as well as any religious food restrictions or just taste preference. Any menu item here can be customized to meet the needs of any student
• We have a full service bakery in the kitchen where everything from cakes, to cookies, to pastries, to sub rolls are baked fresh daily.
Oven-roasted seasoned chicken breast
Char-grilled Italian sausage and sauteed bell peppers and onions on a hoagie roll
Oven-roasted seasoned potato quarters
Sauteed sliced mushrooms
Zucchini, tomatoes, red onions and garlic sauteed with oregano and thyme
Beef, potatoes, cabbage and tomatoes simmered in rich beef broth spiced with ancho pepper and cumin
Pearl barley, mushrooms, carrot, celery, leeks and onion simmered in a rich seasoned vegetable broth
Soft white dinner roll
Crunchy dessert bar with Oreo(R) cookies, Golden Grahams(R) cereal, marshmallows and melted chocolate
Freshly baked chewy cookie with semisweet chocolate chips
Freshly baked chewy oatmeal cookie with raisins
Lemon gelatin cubes layered with fluffy whipped topping
Fresh cage-free eggs fried to order
Grilled vegetables and whole grain penne pasta tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette
Blanched chopped fresh kale
Blanched chopped fresh kale
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Additional nutrition information available upon request.
Add to favorites
You will need to login or register for an account in order to save favorite locations.