Adjacent to Ponce de Leon Hall is the Dining Hall which is breathtaking in sweep of size, appointments, proportions, elegance and beauty. A grand staircase of marble with onyx risers leads from the Rotunda to the Dining Hall. The rectangular hall features rich oak pillars that support a great dome and is flanked by curved venido rooms. Two hundred lions’ heads with light bulbs in their mouths encircle this magnificent space.
• An all you care to eat dining facility, the Dining hall offers 10 different serving stations including: Chef's Plate, Pizza & Pasta, Expo, Omelets, Deli, Mongolian, Produce Market, Vegetarian, Cereal, Ice Cream, and Dessert.
• There are four special events/promotions held in the Dining Hall each month. Some of these include: Wing Fest, The great Chili Cook-off, Ice Cream Socials, Breakfast for Dinner, and Steak Night.
• We work with local produce distributors to ensure all of the produce used in the Dining Hall is fresh (never frozen) as well as sustainable. Currently around 25% of the produce we use is locally grown.
• All the fish used in the Dining Hall is sustainable (purchased and farmed locally from Mayport, Florida).
• The Dining Hall offers a wide variety of Vegetarian and even Vegan options upon request. No less than 80% of all the produce used at the Vegetarian Station is organic
• We will also cater to any dietary restrictions including students who are lactose or gluten intolerant as well as any religious food restrictions or just taste preference. Any menu item here can be customized to meet the needs of any student
• We have a full service bakery in the kitchen where everything from cakes, to cookies, to pastries, to sub rolls are baked fresh daily.